ZONE 0 Hazardous Gas Detector
The Hazardous Gas Detector protects process rooms and other locations where Methane, Natural gas, Propane , or Hydrogen may be present by monitoring hazardous gas levels. For Meth-ane, concentrations of 5% to 15% mixed with air can be explo-sive. Sparks or hot surfaces can ignite them. The Methane gas detector will provide a warning and facilitate dissipation of the hazardous gas, by operating alarms and exhaust fans before it reaches the lower explosive limit of 5%. The Alarm is set for 1%.
In addition to protecting your property and employees, cost savings are also realized. Explosion Prevention Syst ems (NFPA 69) prevent downtime. I nsurance premiums may be reduced as a result of a Methane gas detector installation. Electricity costs decrease as a result of controlled exhaust fan operation rather than continuous fan operation. Air conditioning and heating costs are also reduced as a result of the controlled fan opera-tion.
Three models are available in AC ; Methane, Hydrogen, and Propane
Protects life, property and profits against Li Ion runaway gas explosions
- Continuous monitoring of Methane, Propane or Hydrogen gas level
- Automatic operation
- Monitors Hydrogen, Methane, Ethane, and CO with alarm activation
- LED status display
- Reliable, highly sensitive, highly stable, solid state intrinsically safe sensor, Potted circuit. Field replaceable pre-calibrated sensor module.
- Simple Installation
- Long operating life
Explosion Prevention Systems (NFPA 69, Chap 8) and NFPA 2 Hydrogen Technology Code compliant. They are "Nonincendive" and meet Class 1 Division 2 (NEC) Hazardous Atmosphere codes CE E x G NFPA 855.
- Protects against Methane, Propane, or Hydrogen explosions
- Inexpensive protection for your property and employees
- Decreases electricity costs as a result of con-trolled exhaust fan operation
- Insurance premium reduction may be realized
- Reduces air conditioning and heating costs as a result of controlled fan operation
- Reliable, uninterrupted 24/7 monitoring and control
- Simple operation
Black AC Power in
White AC power in
Relay 1% Signal Points
Relay 2% Signal Points