Scissor Lift Table
Call for Pricing
The BHS Scissor Lift Table (LT Series) vertically positions materials at comfortable heights for improved ergonomics and productivity. Reduce physical strain, fatigue, and even injury by eliminating heavy lifting, bending, and reaching. Scissor Lift Tables are available in many standard sizes and capacities to lift and position loads weighing up to 6,000 lb (2722 kg) to heights up to 72” (1829 mm).
Chrome plated rams and polyurethane seals provide added column strength and cylinder longevity. Hydraulic components rated for 3,000 psi and the entire circuit is contained within the table for optimal safety, floor space, and convenience. Optional hand or foot operated controls available. Heavy-duty steel gives you years of reliable operation, while the included maintenance chocks let you lock the scissor lift for safety. Bright powder coat finish provides chemical, corrosion, and chip resistance. Heavy duty, formed and welded steel construction demonstrates reliability and strength for continuous duty cycle.
Ball Transfer, Turntable, and Roller Conveyor tabletop attachments can make your operation even more effective, and they fit seamlessly with existing manufacturing processes. An Accordion Skirt Guard is available to enclose the underside of the hydraulic lift table for extra protection from dirt and foreign objects. BHS Scissor Lift Tables are an excellent choice in warehouses, auto shops, and in dozens of other applications.
Designed to achieve a minimal profile and footprint while providing maximum lift capability. The LT Series is ideal for handling bulky heavy materials while keeping workers ergonomically positioned to optimize performance and productivity. Meets ANSI Standard MH29.1:2012 for Industrial Scissor Lifts.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in 2,000 lb, 4,000 lb, 6,000 lb, and 10,000 lb capacity (907 kg, 1814 kg, 2722 kg, and 4536 kg) with many table widths available
- Heavy-duty, formed steel construction for added reliability
- 230/460 V ac / 3 ph / 60 Hz power unit standard
- Contoured scissor legs for improved precision, travel, and stability
- Floor mounting tabs with 0.75” (19 mm) diameter holes (anchors and hardware not included)
- Maintenance chocks included to lock scissors
- Full width through pivot shafts for stability throughout the travel range
- Durable, sealed and shielded roller bearings for maximum capacity and longevity
- Durable powder coat finish with yellow tabletop to improve visibility and safety
- Closed hydraulic circuit
- Heavy-duty braided wire hydraulic lines for maximum burst strength and longevity
- Hardened chrome piston rod and honed cylinder provide added column strength and cylinder sealing
- Equipped with thermal overload protection and velocity fuses for additional safety
- Hydraulic components contained within the lift table for maximum safety, floor space, and convenience
- NEMA floor toggle switch included for easily accessible up/down function control
- Meets ANSI Standard MH29.1:2012 for Industrial Scissor Lifts