Electric Pallet Turntable
The Electric Pallet Turntable from BHS, Inc allows you to wrap more pallets, faster, and with less ergonomic risk. Operators control rotation with a simple foot pedal, so they can stand in place, hold a hand wrapper, and spin loads at speeds of zero to 12 revolutions per minute. That adds up to 10 to 12 fully wrapped loads every hour—without the strain of bending, reaching, and circling the pallet on foot.
High-profile design keeps work at a comfortable height, and allows forklifts to load the unit from any direction. (By comparison, motors on most low-profile pallet wrappers block access on at least one side.) A weight capacity of up to 4,000 pounds (1,814 kilograms) supports heavy-duty loads, while a 20-foot power cable plugs into any standard 120 volt, 20 amp outlet. Integrated two-way fork pockets allow the PTE to be transported and positioned via lift truck anywhere needed.
In addition to more productive pallet wrapping, the Electric Pallet Turntable simplifies pallet building and depalletizing by allowing workers to rotate loads in place. Custom designs — including roller tabletops for integration with a conveyor line, and film attachment hooks — are available on request.
To learn more about the Electric Pallet Turntable and other pallet-handling solutions, contact our sales team.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Improves safety and productivity while securing pallet loads with stretch wrap
- Prevents bending, reaching, and walking during load-wrapping
- 48” by 48” (1.2 m) standard tabletop (with custom sizes and shapes available on request)
- 4,000 lb (1,814 kg) load capacity
- Compatible with all standard size pallets
- Variable-speed rotation from 0 to 12 revolutions per minute
- Wraps 10 to 12 pallet loads per hour
- Easy-to-use foot control pedal, with ergonomic handle and 5-ft (1.5-m) cable
- Elevated platform stands 18 3/16” (461.9 mm) high, with motor and controls beneath
- Forklifts can load and unload the unit from any angle of approach
- Powered by any standard 120 volt, 20 amp outlet
- Two-way fork pockets allow travel via lift truck
- Pre-drilled anchor holes for permanent installation
- Total unloaded unit weight of 563 lb (255.4 kg)