Sure Power: Battery Equalizer (12V∼24V) 10 Amp
EATON Sure Power Battery Equalizer | 12V to 24V | 10 Amp
The Eaton Sure Power Battery Equalizer 12010E10 has replaced the now obsolete 12010E00 (12010E00-B).
The 12010E10 battery equalizer provides 10 amps of 24 volt power from a 12 volt input, allowing 24 volt loads to be powered from a 12 volt electrical system. Efficiently convert electrical power from voltage level to another. Used in battery balancing applications, the 12010E10 provides an output of twice the input voltage, keeping batteries charged and balanced.
- Easily implemented into a system providing 24 volt power from a 12 volt input, allowing use of 12 volt and 24 volt components.
- Allows use of 24 volt electrical components in a 12 volt electrical system, providing greater system flexibility.
- Clean output power able to power able to power sensitive loads including radios and controllers.
- Proven reliability with over 25 years field experience.
- Sealed input and output connectors
- Un-Switched Output
- IP67 Sealing
- EMC Performance
- Operation to 85°C
- RoHS Compliant
- Output short circuit protection
- Over-Temperature protection
- Low standby power draw
STANDARDS & SPECIFICATIONS
- SAE J1455, J1113, CISPR 25, E mark, RoHS
Manufacturer Profile :
Sure Power Industries (now part of Eaton/Cooperbussman) provides a wide variety of quality products and engineering services designed to aid in the management of DC electrical systems. Since inventing the Battery Isolator in 1959, Sure Power has been designing and manufacturing innovative, reliable and cost competitive products and services for a wide variety of markets including off-highway, bus, and truck, marine and automotive.