Vent 12 Exhaust Fan
The Vent 12 exhaust fan is designed to work with hydrogen gas detectors to protect battery charging rooms and other locations where motive and stationary batteries are present.
The Vent 12 can also be used where there is a possibility of other flammable or toxic gases accumulating in confined spaces.
Vent 12 fans feature a sliding collar for easy installation in walls 1 1/2” to 8” in thickness. Fixed external rain louvers and motor driven internal louvers provide weather resistant venting. Energy costs decrease as a result of controlled exhaust fan operation rather than continuous fan operation.
Two models are available: 120 VAC, and 24 or 48 VDC. Optionally the Vent 12 is available with the fan reversed for use as forced make-up air for the main vent fan.
- 850 CFM wall mounted fan
- Powered louvers
- Designed for use with explosive or toxic gas detectors
- LED status display
- Motorized louvers locked when open or closed
- Simple installation with sliding collar to fit different wall thicknesses.
- Long operating life
- Protects against explosive or toxic atmospheres when used with a proper sensor
- Inexpensive protection for your property and employees
- Available in 120 VAC and 24 or 48 VDC versions
- Insurance premium reduction may be realized
- Reduces air conditioning and heating costs as a result of controlled fan operation
9 1/2 x 12 x 12
Requires 12 1/4” x 12 1/4} rough opening. 1 1/2” to 8” wall thickness.
110 AC .67A (80W)