Quad Steer Tugger Carts(TT-QS) provide safe and efficient material handling alone or in logistics trains. They can be pulled by virtually any tugger, including automated guided vehicles (AGV.) Operators can pull high-capacity pick trains comprised of multiple TT-QS units, which secure to one another with universal tow bars and hitches.
The quad-steer mechanism creates clean, reliable tracking, improving safety for tugger operators. These trailers create a predictable follow pattern behind tuggers, which frees operators to keep their attention on the path ahead. Quad-steer models can navigate tight corners and even U-turns easily.
Heavy-duty steel construction gives these units high load capacities, while a damage-resistant powder coating ensures long, dependable service life.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces order picking time by creating a pick train
- Safe, efficient material handling for manufacturing and warehousing applications
- Quad steering provides precise tracking fidelity and a tight turn radius
- Suitable for use by hand or with a tugger
- 2,500 lb or 5,000 lb capacity models available
- Heavy-duty 6″ x 2″ or 8” x 2” polyurethane-on-steel casters depending on capacity
- Phenolic or solid casters available on request
- Heat-resistant powder coatings available on request
- Standard units include spring-loaded auto latches
- Custom hitches available on request
- Optional bolt-on shelves available
- Travels in line behind tuggers for easier navigation
- Configurable to support any materials
- Compatible with all types of electric tuggers
- Center steer model available