TPL stands for Telecom Power and Long life. This series is a front terminal, high performance, and high quality output electrical energy product series. Giving the battery more flexible installation and maintenance in 19” & 23” relay rack and cabinet enclosures. Main features as follow:
- It can overlap installation to reduce 40~50% of installation space, save 50% of installation time, and cut down maintenance costs.
- When used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance-free; adding water is unnecessary and can be recharged repeatedly.
- With an isolated seal, it can be put in a horizontal way, vertically way, and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With a unique formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy and automatic progress, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate, and high reliability.
- It is safe and has low resistance, so recharge is easy, and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP, ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High-rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Our patented computer charge/discharge system strictly tests batteries.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
to learn more about our safety guidelines, regulations, resources and more.