Structural Bollards are a simple but effective way to protect staff and infrastructure at industrial facilities, particularly those that involve forklift traffic.
Structural Bollards are made of welded steel to stop lift trucks in their tracks before they collide with valuable equipment and racking. These guard structures also have an OSHA-yellow powder-coat finish for optimal visibility. These surface-mounted bollards have an 8-inch by 8-inch base plate with four mounting holes and anchors.
If your warehouse uses forklifts, Structural Bollards can help prevent accidents where they are most likely to occur. A well-placed bollard at the end of an aisle can protect racking, product, and the staff from collisions. That could provide a full return on investment with the first prevented accident.
For customization, contact us by calling 314-696-0200 or Request a Quote.
Features & Benefits:
- Welded steel construction
- Removable end caps
- Surface-mount bollard includes 8" x 8" (203 mm x 203 mm) base plate with four pre-drilled mounting holes (anchors included)
- Powder coat finish
- Overall diameter 5.5" (140 mm)
- Custom colors available on request
- Custom logo or design can be incorporated into top of unit
- Dimensions and weight vary based on customer needs