Structural Barrier Rail
The Structural Barrier Rail (SBR) is a heavy duty guardrail system that's designed to resist the force of a forklift strike. These all-steel barriers have an impact rating of 10,000 pounds at 4 miles per hour, and are available in single-or double-rail configurations to satisfy multiple height requirements.
Drop-in rails allow simple installation and create a non-permanent barrier to easily grow to match changes in your facility. Custom designs are available for more permanent installations.
The SBR is configurable, so it’s easy to maximize protection and prevent accidents. Protect valuable equipment and keep staff safe by using barrier rails where accidents would most likely occur.
Barrier Applications Include:
- Battery Room
- Personnel Walkway
- Warehouse Racking
- Modular Office
- Vehicular Passageway
- Safety Equipment
- Bollard Replacement
A small investment in barrier rails could prevent big losses due to accidents and injuries. Contact our sales team to learn more about how Structural Barrier Rails can make your warehouse more safe and compliant with OSHA regulations.
Features & Benefits
- 10,000 lb (4536 kg)* impact rating at 4 mph (6.4 km/h)
- Simple, drop-in rail installation with universal posts
- 18" (457 mm) high single rail and 42" (1067 mm)** high double rail configurations
- Mix and match heights as required
- Available rail lengths: 4', 5', 6', 7', and 8' (1.22 m, 1.52 m, 1.83 m, 2.13 m and 2.44 m) measured from post centers
- Lift-out rails allow quick access when required
- Not permanent
- Expandable to accommodate growth
* Rating is based on 7,000 lb (3175 kg) per anchor pull-out strength
** Height of 42" (1067 mm) is specified by OSHA for personnel safety