Steel Coil Rack
The BHS Steel Coil Rack securely stores bundled coils of steel, copper or other raw materials. UHMW foot pads allow the unit to be placed anywhere storage of coils is required. The Steel Coil Rack does not require anchoring, allowing the rack to be relocated anywhere coils need to be stored.
The Steel Coil Rack is designed to “cradle” the coils, providing secure storage of coils while allowing easy access for vertical loading and unloading. Corner posts ensure the coils are positioned within the rack while a center divider keeps coils separated to prevent damage to the materials from accidental contact with each other.
Features and Benefits
- Overall dimensions: 76” (1930 mm) wide x 50” (1270 mm) deep x 54” (1372 mm) tall
- 6,400 lb (2903 kg) capacity
- 463 lb (210 kg) weight
- Formed channels and heavy-walled round tubes comprise a cradle-type design to hold coils secure while allowing easy loading and unloading
- Square tube center divider provides additional support while keeping coils separated
- 1” thick UHMW foot pads prevent damage to the floor in the event rack slides on floor during loading, unloading or repositioning around the warehouse
- Designed to hold (2) 60” (1524 mm) diameter x 34” (863 mm) long coils
- Two integral spool holders to hold up to 18" diameter (457 mm) x 8" wide (203 mm) spools or rolls such as labels or packing materials
- This platform comes powder-coated in Yellow
- Can be customized for any application