Order Picking Platform
Convert your order picker trucks to OSHA-compliant elevated platforms for selecting orders by attaching Order Picking Platforms (OPP) from BHS. These safe and dependable platforms provide access to top rows of shelving for order picking, pallet loading, stock putaway, inventory, and other aerial tasks.
The OPP is designed for safety first. The deck features an anti-skid surface with toe guards to keep tools from falling. Tall steel barriers keep users safely within the unit, and a hook-and-chain mast restraint provides another layer of protection.
Integrated fork pockets keep Order Picking Platforms securely attached to lift trucks. For even more flexible positioning, choose optional casters that allow the unit to be rolled into place. Two locking swivel casters and two rigid poly casters make the unit easy to maneuver for use or storage.
Features & Benefits
- Provides access to high shelving for order picking, pallet loading, stock putaway, inventory, or overhead tasks
- Attaches securely to forks, converting lift trucks into an OSHA-compliant personnel lift
- Platform Deck features anti-skid surfacing
- Powder coated “Safety Yellow” for high visibility
- Hook & Chain mast restraint offers additional safety and can be mounted on left or right side
- Toe guards prevent tools and products from falling out of the frame
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a durable powder-coat finish
- Optional casters with wheel brakes improve maneuverability
- Fork pockets designed for dependable attachment to forks
- Designed for optimal visibility
- Meets all safety standards and regulations for vehicle-mounted elevated platforms
- Custom designs available including fully enclosed sides, partially enclosed sides, welded sides, and a backrest,