Lift Table Ladder
Safely handle materials at height with the Lift Table Ladder from BHS, Inc. This stock-handling solution combines three elements into a single mobile unit: a solid steel ladder, an elevated work platform, and a powered lift table with a 450-pound (204-kilogram) capacity.
The Lift Table Ladder allows a single employee to elevate or lower heavy objects at the working level of fixed-height shelves. This removes the ergonomic risk of carrying heavy objects up ladders while reducing fall hazards. The lift table/work platform combination also improves productivity by simplifying shelf access. Ideal applications include stocking, retrieval, and order picking, and custom units are available for virtually any use case.
This is a powered stock-picking ladder built for high-throughput operations, with steel construction throughout and an electric lift system. At the same time, it’s highly mobile thanks to phenolic casters, two rigid and two swivel for optimal steering and tracking.
Safety features include a solid steel guard between the operator and the lift track; interior electrical components; welded railings; and anti-skid walking surfaces. Operating the lift carriage is simple, thanks to a battery-operated control pendant. Between uses, operators can attach the magnetized pendant anywhere on the frame for storage.
If your operation moves boxes or other heavy items to and from elevated shelves, the Lift Table Ladder can improve productivity and safety at once.
Features & Benefits
- Powered lift capability for high-shelf stocking and retrieval
- Reduces ergonomic and fall risk
- Solid steel construction on steps and platform
- Anti-skid walking/working surfaces
- Steel operator guard prevents contact with lift track
- The yellow carriage lifts and lowers materials from a range of 17.5” to 108” high (445 mm to 2743 mm)
- Simple, push-button pendant for battery-powered operation
- Magnet-backed pendant stores anywhere on the frame
- 2 rigid, 2 swivel phenolic casters for single-operator mobility
- Locking floor brake prevents unwanted movements of the ladder
- Custom heights, capacities, and features available