Hydraulic Bin Dumper
Multi-Tip Bin Dumpers are cost-effective, lightweight, and easy to move. Because of these attributes, they are a great solution for material handling and janitorial staff at schools, hotels, factories, recycling centers, warehouses, and beyond. Empower your staff to effortlessly empty boxes, trash cans, and other common containers with this state-of-the-art bin dumper.
BHS Bin Dumpers offer many safety and ergonomic benefits including:
- Lift-and-tip motion balances weight transfer for ultimate stability.
- Controlled bin lowering safely returns cradle to ground level.
- Durable, powder-coated frame is suitable for any environment.
- Panels protect workers from accidental contact with the lift track.
The Multi-Tip Bin Dumper suits popular bin sizes from 32 to 96 gallons (120 to 360 Liters). It quickly and safely empties a bin in 20 seconds. With a 330-pound (150 kilogram) capacity, this innovative bin dumper will prevent musculoskeletal injuries and allow staff to handle materials efficiently. The Multi-Tip Bin Dumper is safe for indoor or outdoor use and has 5-inch (125 millimeter) casters (two with brakes) for optimal maneuverability.
Features & Benefits:
- Standard cradle suits popular bin sizes from 32 gal to 96 gal (120 to 360 L)
- 330 lb (150 kg) safe lifting capacity
- 47" to 71" (1200 mm to 1800 mm)* adjustable tipping height, but can be built economically to any height
- Duty Cycle: 25 x 200 lb (90 kg) carts per charge, with continuous charge supported
- Battery-powered with a sealed battery and a built-in industrial quality ‘float’ charger
- Powerful and reliable electro-hydraulic system
- Durable powder coat frame with galvanized components
- Empties bin in 20 seconds
- Lockout key and two-hand controls for safety
- Weight of bin stays within machine footprint throughout dumping cycle to ensure stability
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Custom cradles available to suit other bins and drums
- 5” (125 mm) casters, two with brakes
- Fork Pockets