Gantry Crane, Non-Power Drive
The BHS Non-Power Gantry Crane provides safe and easy vertical extraction for most standard forklift batteries. This cost-efficient gantry saves time and money by speeding up change-outs and keeping your fleet moving. Choose between a 2-ton or 3-ton capacity gantry crane with a variety of beam span lengths available.
BHS designs all products with worker safety as a high priority. Cable Festoon Kits protect staff by securing cables during operation of manual trolley. We use steel components for a more rugged and durable product that can safely lift a 2- or 3-ton battery, depending on model. For quality assurance, BHS inspects each gantry before shipping.
BHS gantries are modular to allow for system expansion. Models are available in 2-foot increments from 10 to 18 feet. The Non-Power Gantry Crane comes standard with 8-inch swivel casters, and floor mounts or rigid phenolic casters are available as optional features.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a safe and easy vertical extraction of most standard lift truck batteries
- Modular design allows for easy system expansion
- A variety of beam spans and capacities are available for specific applications
- Portable non-power driven units utilize dual floor locks to insure stability during battery change out
- Large swivel casters are standard to allow for easy mobility of the entire gantry crane
- All units are electric lift powered
- High 10' (3 m) under beam clearance is standard on all units
- Cable Festoon Kit keeps cables secure during operation of manual trolley