Forklift Work Platform
The BHS Forklift Work Platform (FWP) securely attaches to a forklift to elevate an individual for overhead maintenance tasks, such as changing light bulbs and conducting inventory. The platform attaches firmly to lift truck forks and a Fork Tine Restraint locks securely.
Other safety features include a 42-inch-high guard railing that keeps workers safely contained on the platform, a 4-inch toe guard to prevent tools from falling, and an expanded-metal mast guard for optimal visibility. Safety harnesses can be attached at multiple points.
The FWP is finished with a “Safety-Yellow” powder coating, allowing staff to easily see it from the ground. The Platform Deck includes an anti-skid surface, while a Hook-and-Chain mast restraint provides another layer of protection. This all-steel attachment complies with or exceeds federal safety regulations for vehicle-mounted elevated platforms.
Features & Benefits
- Platform Deck features anti-skid surfacing
- 42” (1067 mm) high guard railing with a 4” (102 mm) toe kick to contain operator and tools on the platform
- 84” (2134 mm) high mast guard with expanded metal for optimal visibility
- Operator gate with latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included)
- Multiple safety harness attachment points
- Powder coated “Safety Yellow” for high visibility
- Hook & Chain mast restraint offers additional safety and can be mounted on left or right side
- Fork Tine Restraint locks the platform to the forks using an over-sized quick-disconnect hitch pin so the platform is unable to slide off the forks, can be mounted on either left or right side