Welcome to powRparts.com, the material handling industry’s premier online store. Shop our comprehensive collection of parts and accessories now!
The Pollak 11-404 is Pollak's Heavy-Duty, 4-Pole connector socket that incorperates an extended exterior and socket, to conceal your terminals. It's unique cable clamp prevents chafing and gives more cable support than most competitors. Dust and water resistant, polarized and accepts up-to 12 gauge wire.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Voltage : 12 to 24 Volts
- Amperes : 35 Amps
- Extended exterior and socket, conceals terminals.
- Unique cable clamp prevents chafing and gives move cable support.
- Stainless Steel Spring Cable Guard.
- Dust and Water resistant.
- Heavy-Duty 4-way terminals accept up to 12 gauge wire.
- Two 1/4 inch mounting holes - 1-7/8 inches on center. Mounts through 1-3/8 inch diameter hole.
Manufacturer Profile : Pollak Aftermarket
Since 1909, Pollak has provided the transportation industry with innovative designs, reliable manufacturing, high quality standards, competitive pricing and low life cycle costs. Pollak is a certified ISO9001/QS9000 manufacturer and has also earned Q1 preferred status at Ford, General Motors' Mark of Excellence, Chrysler's Gold Pentastar, Navistar V and similar ranking with PACCAR, Freightliner, John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, Borg-Warner and other respected OEM's.