Sure Power 160 Amp Multi-Battery Isolator | 1-Input, 2-Output
Sure Power Battery Isolator
160 Amp | 1-Input , 2-Output | Multi-Battery Isolator | Group 2
- Charge Inputs : 1
- Battery Outputs : 2
- Amperage Rating : 160 Amps
- The Original, not an imitation! The Battery Isolator was 'invented' by Sure Power Industries in 1959!
- Eliminate multi-battery drain when two or more battery banks are in a charging system.
- Perform as well or better than existing factory installed compnents.
- Designed to exceed OEM specifications.
- Sold-State Electronics : Isolates each battery circuit and allows each battery to discharge and charge according to its own needs.
- More efficient and reliable than mechanical or solenoid systems.
- The most comprehensive line of Battery Isolators on the market. Isolators are available for most application needs.
- Length : 9 inches
- Width (Base) : 4.5 inches
- Height : 2.5 inches
- Height (w/ posts) : 3.375 inches
VEHICLE APPLICATION : Group 2 ISOLATORCAUTION : If you are installing an isolator on a Toyota (alternator group type 2) : please see the "special instruction" in the Multi-Battery Install Instructions, before disconnecting any part of the existing system.
- General motros (Delcotron/Delphi) : Equipped with Delcotron/Delphi CS series (most 1985-1993) or CS 130-D series alternators (most 1993 and newer).
- Ford Vehicles : Many 1998 and newer vehicles.
- Toyota, Honda & some Import Vehicles : 1985 and newer, equipped with a Nippondenso alternator with internal regulators OR alternators with an "S" (sense) terminal.
Manufacturer Profile : Sure Power Industries
Sure Power Industries (now part of Eaton/Cooper Bussmann) provides a wide variety of quality products and engineering services designed to aid in the management of DC electrical systems. Since inventing the Battery Isolator in 1959, Sure Power has been designing and manufacturing innovative, reliable and cost competitive products and services for a wide variety of markets including off-highway, bus, and truck, marine and automotive.