A safe and effective method to neutralize and adsorb hazardous acid spills.
- Personnel safety risks and environmental hazards are minimized.
- Handles “Foreseeable Emergency” during “uncontrolled release
of hazardous material” (OSHA 1910.1200).
- Satisfies spill neutralizer requirements in OSHA 1926.441 & 1910.178.
- “Safety Yellow” product labeling with Directions & abbreviated MSDS.
- Neutralizing Acid Adsorber™ contains no hazardous ingredients.
- Floors and equipment left dry.
- Corrosion damage stopped.
- No stains.
EFFECTIVELY NEUTRALIZES AND ADSORBS:
Sulfuric, Hydrochloric, Phosphoric, and Nitric Acids.
Not recommended for Hydroflouric Acid Spills.
SIMPLE TO USE DIRECTIONS (1-2-3):
ONE pound of spilled acid is neutralized and adsorbed
by TWO pounds of Neutralizing Acid Adsorber™
in THREE minutes.