with COLOR INDICATOR
Neutralize and adsorb a hazardous electrolyte spill with a convenient pillow. Pillow contains 6 pounds of Neutralizing Acid Adsorber ™ enclosed in a flame retardant, corrosion resistant fabric. REGULATORY CONSIDERATION:
- Personnel safety risks and environmental hazards are minimized.
- Handles “Foreseeable Emergency” during “uncontrolled release
of hazardous material” (OSHA 1910.1200).
- Appropriate neutralization and adsorption pillow per National Fire Code, Article 64.
EFFECTIVELY NEUTRALIZES AND ADSORBS:
Sulfuric, Hydrochloric, Phosphoric, and Nitric Acids.
Not recommended for Hydroflouric Acid Spills. ADVANTAGES:
- Neutralizing Acid Adsorber™ contains no hazardous ingredients.
- Fabric and threads are corrosion resistant.
- Pillows are available serialized for California market use.