Neutralizing & Adsorbing Booms
with COLOR INDICATOR
Neutralize and adsorb a hazardous electrolyte spill with a convenient boom. Boom contains Neutralizing Acid Adsorber™ enclosed in a flame retardant, corrosion resistant fabric. Available in custom lengths for your specific application.
- Personnel safety risks and environmental hazards are minimized.
- Handles “Foreseeable Emergency” during “uncontrolled release
of hazardous material” (OSHA 1910.1200).
EFFECTIVELY NEUTRALIZES AND ADSORBS:
Sulfuric, Hydrochloric, Phosphoric, and Nitric Acids.
Not recommended for Hydroflouric Acid Spills. ADVANTAGES:
- Neutralizing Acid Adsorber™ contains no hazardous ingredients.
- Fabric and threads are corrosion resistant.
- Booms are available serialized for California market use.